News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need a right server for hosting a heavy web site ...  (Read 2753 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Need a right server for hosting a heavy web site ...
« on: October 28, 2021, 05:49:29 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do? 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Need a right server for hosting a heavy web site ...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 08:36:28 AM »
Taking into account your needs, can recommend NetShop ISP specials: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/
Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.

TRyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 01:14:38 PM »
10GB Hosting Dedicated Server USA https://www.10gbhosting.com/dedicated-server-usa/ is the best choice for your website's high traffic. Its dedicated server plans are reasonable. Dedicated Server Hosting services provide you to:
Host Unlimited Websites
Customize Operating System
Control Panel
SSH Root Access
Dedicated IP
Datacenter Choice
Server Management
High Performance

lucyjohn

• Lucy John
    • View Profile
    • best palce to buy assignment
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 12:26:04 PM »
I have never experienced any servers for hosting a website, but I have read about some servers that are very good for web hosting purposes. I wish I could extract them for you right now, but I am damn busy finding someone who can Do My Dissertation Uk format. I am sure I will find it in a day. Later, I will look for the servers and inform you.

jackchadwick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 09:08:49 AM »
I've never utilized servers to host websites, but I've heard great reports about some servers that are great for hosting websites. I'd like to take them out to you. However, I'm busy looking for best assignment experts format. I'm certain I'll locate it within the next few hours. I'll search for the servers in the future and inform you.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 09:06:46 AM »
I have several domains hosted at kvchosting.net for several years, and have only had 1 outage.
I just wish they had an upgrade path to SSD VPS plan, as the basic hosting can be slow sometimes.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 07:49:28 AM »
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!
Incredible hosting provider. You can trust kvchosting.net service.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2021, 10:17:27 AM »
So far we have had a great experience with kvchosting.net hosting.
They are quick on replying to e-mails and good at helping and answering questions we might have.

I have told several friends already about them. Great host!

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2021, 10:36:02 AM »
They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains. KVChosting.net is a reliable web host.
The servers are fast. Their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site - from blogs to forums.

jasonstatham89

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2022, 12:32:57 PM »
Content marketing is now a new trend in the digital marketing industry as businesses are having good responses for writing blogs and articles on their web blogs which leads them to drive their targeted audience to see what's the latest news has been provided by these writers. Therefore server also shows a role in writing services because it has the highest demand traffic on a daily basis as it is a huge platform to take good reach for the brand. The key for starting writing on any topic is to create the best blogging strategy UK which develops more informative content for the user and it focuses the audiences to learn about the importance of blog writing help for their businesses.

jackchadwick

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2022, 01:49:57 AM »
This is exactly why it is actually better if you can relate exploration well before delivering like Women Maroon Leather Jacket USA. It will be possible to publish a bigger report using this method.