News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Inexpensive shared account to buy ...  (Read 1546 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Inexpensive shared account to buy ...
« on: September 18, 2019, 05:59:22 PM »
Shared account from libertyvps.net and avansit.com are really great for me but I hesitate which way should I go?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Inexpensive shared account to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 08:42:17 AM »
I've been with Libertyvps.net for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too. Reasonably priced and well supported. We're very happy.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 08:21:30 AM »
It turns out that Libertyvps.net has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 07:40:08 AM »
I would also recommend Canspace.ca and their shared hosting solutions.
All the features and freebies have been really good and I looking forward to using them for years to come.

steve

• View Profile
    • USA's Best Unlimited Hosting, Cheap Reseller Hosting - Hostripples
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 08:27:01 AM »
Well both of them seem to be good, but I would recommend you try Hostripples web hosting.
They provide web hosting services starting from $1.46/Month with Unlimited Space, Bandwidth, Email account & Free SSL, etc.
All the features have been really good.

cheap web hosting | best-shared hosting | cheap reseller hosting | cheap unlimited web hosting | windows hosting | VPS server | dedicated server

hantMancy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 05:43:21 PM »
Now I think of trying shared plans from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com, so which one should I try?