News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap web hosts with 24/7 customer support?  (Read 5125 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Cheap web hosts with 24/7 customer support?
« on: September 20, 2017, 02:09:01 PM »
Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable hosting plans?
I have found out QHoster.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for cPanel hosting service?

Eric Foley

• View Profile
Re: Cheap web hosts with 24/7 customer support?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 09:41:37 AM »
Get Servers from EqServers

We do not believe in cheap quality and low prices like our competitors. We believe in best quality and affordable prices to ensure that our customers receive the best of both worlds – superb quality and lower prices.

Our expert customer support executives are happy to resolve your queries and issues at all the time. We understand the importance of your sites and this is the reason we offer 24 / 7 / 365 support guarantee.

Dedicated Server Low Cost
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EqServers USA
EqServers Netherlands

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 12:39:18 PM »
I was recommended to try QHoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

okayservers

• VPS and Dedicated Server Provider
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Dedicated Servers
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 12:26:08 PM »
We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

You can contact us anytime 24/7 via email or live chat.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 11:39:58 AM »
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend QHoster.com web hosting service.
They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 12:40:01 PM »
Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is the right option for you.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 05:32:27 PM »
Ownwebservers is a top-tier web hosting provider that delivers reasonably priced shared, dedicated, VPS, and cloud hosting plans. Whether you need WordPress-specific plans or reselling options. Web hosting plan start at at $3 per month and include a free domain.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 08:59:10 AM »
The web hosting world offers a variety of hosting packages at low and affordable prices around the world, including shared hosting, eCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and reseller hosting. You can also ask any questions to our sales and technical staff via our website's live chat option, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

nimishasolanki

• View Profile
    • HostByte
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2022, 11:41:58 AM »
Having Cheap Web Hosting is very important to get a website Hosted. Hosting is the main support of your website as all your important data is stored on the server so your important data can store on our reliable server. Host Byte Web Hosting Services provide you with Reliable and Cheap Web Hosting services at a suitable rate.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2022, 06:50:56 AM »
The web hosting world offers a variety of hosting packages at low and affordable prices around the world, including shared hosting, eCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and reseller hosting. You can also ask any questions to our sales and technical staff via our website's live chat option, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2022, 08:28:44 AM »
I have no complaints to share. Happy using QHoster.com hosting - Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers.
At the same time, when you have any questions, you can just send a message or a ticket to the support staff and within a few minutes you would get the right reply back.

ramtekep09

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2022, 07:44:37 PM »
While talking about hosting, we should not only check the price but also the service quality and customer support. I am using Ace Cloud Hosting since they provide 24/7 support with a minimal price and excellent service.