News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Wordpress hosting from rockhoster.com  (Read 1280 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Wordpress hosting from rockhoster.com
« on: August 05, 2022, 07:03:55 PM »
I wonder if rockhoster.com is the best Wordpress hosting provider?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Wordpress hosting from rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 12:45:15 PM »
The first time i registered with rockhoster.com it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country.
Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
Pricing is reasonable. 

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 10:27:33 AM »
I am very pleased with service from Rockhoster.com web host. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 10:50:25 AM »
My website response times have never been faster and my support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, Rockhoster.com is the host to go with. I should also mention that the price is really cheap for web hosting plans and I am also really happy with the availability of the features that I can simply install from cPanel control panel.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 09:24:43 AM »
Awesome web hosting provider! Great to work with. Like Rockhoster.com - The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.