News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: cPanel web hosting at cheap rates?  (Read 10243 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
cPanel web hosting at cheap rates?
« on: April 28, 2017, 10:56:46 AM »
Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable hosting plans?
I have found out boomhost.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for cPanel hosting service?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: cPanel web hosting at cheap rates?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 10:11:00 AM »
I am not familiar with the host you are asking about, but can recommend a good alternative called hostwinds.com
They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Noel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 01:24:50 PM »
Give Certahosting.co.uk a go. If your looking for cheap they wont suit you. But if your looking for a provider that gives up time and are always there for support give them a go.

We have been using the for about 3 months now and must say they are very good

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 12:45:23 PM »
  I can highly recommend Hostwinds and their ssd powered litespeed hosting solutions. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 09:45:42 AM »
As for reliable cPanel web hosting services, I can recommend kvchosting.com and their ssd web hosting deals.
Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt. Now I realize that moving my web site to this decent host was a clever decision...

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 01:53:59 PM »
 There is no doubts hostwinds would fit your demands. Their plans are provided with ssd that makes server perform faster. Highly recommend!

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 08:52:07 AM »
===>> DCXV.com - this host will suit all your demands.
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 11:53:22 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can name ViUX.com that is providing trustworthy hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 08:43:32 AM »
I would recommend QHoster.com cpanel hosting deals.
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla). They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 01:46:05 PM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

BWDHS

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 07:55:13 AM »
Check out https://bradfordwebdesignandhosting.com providing cPanel hosting from £2.99 per month with anytime upgrade/downgrade from your billing account should you need more resources.

Eric Foley

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 09:34:31 AM »
If you haven't decided yet then as an alternative or just for comparison you can check EqServers.

We offer -
  • Free Setup on all Dedicated servers.
  • Our Dedicated servers provide the ideal combination of Best performance and unbeatable value.
  • Advanced dedicated server technology built to the highest specification backed by HP, Dell and Intel technology.
Dedicated Server Low Cost
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EqServers USA
EqServers Netherlands

mooaegg754

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2022, 02:27:46 PM »
Try Certahosting.co.uk If you are looking for a cheap price, they are not for you. But if you're looking for a service provider who's always willing to help.
Ufabet
We've been using it for about 3 months now and I must say it's very good.

TRyan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2022, 11:36:25 AM »
Host and Maintain your website with a user-friendly and industry-leading control panel- 10GB Hosting Cheap Linux Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting with cPanel. Effortlessly configure your website, emails, domains, install apps and more from your device with cPanel Web Hosting.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 11:38:08 AM by TRyan »

duane1221

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2022, 10:16:03 AM »
Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily  because I know It will very beneficial for me Cleveland Indians Jacket