News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: owned-networks.net vs kvchosting.net  (Read 6868 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
owned-networks.net vs kvchosting.net
« on: September 20, 2023, 06:46:07 PM »
Which account (owned-networks.net or kvchosting.net ) is better to sign up with and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: owned-networks.net vs kvchosting.net
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 09:07:45 AM »
Believe RegVPS.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs.
Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 08:54:57 AM »
Been with kvchosting.net for over 6 months, they "Rock". My uptime is significantly higher than it was with my previous host.
Speed is great and everything just works. Their features can't be beaten (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2023, 06:07:48 PM »
Elevate your online presence with OwnWebServers' exclusive Cloud Server Hosting SALE! For a limited time, you can enjoy an incredible 25% OFF on our top-tier cloud hosting solutions using the special discount code "DCS25." Our cloud servers are engineered to deliver unparalleled performance, scalability, and security, making them perfect for businesses, developers, and startups.

Experience the power of the cloud with OwnWebServers, where you'll benefit from lightning-fast speeds, 99.9% uptime, and expert 24/7 customer support.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 06:30:18 PM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2023, 04:52:15 AM »
Which account (owned-networks.net or kvchosting.net ) is better to sign up with and why?

When choosing a VPS hosting provider, it is important to consider your needs and budget. AllWebHost.com is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2023, 11:48:04 AM »
Hello :)
Personally, I have been using hosting from https://hostpro.com/ for two years now and I am completely satisfied with their services 8)
Special thanks to their tech support and the backups they create
Every time I had a question or needed help, their tech support was ready to provide a quick and professional response
I like the fact that they are available via live chat and always respond quickly
You can contact them at any time of the day or night
I also like that Hostpro offers a wide variety of hosting plans
All in all, I have no hesitation in recommending this host ;)

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2023, 10:30:48 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Believe exmasters.com vps is flexible enough to meet your specific needs.
The billing is reliable, their price is great and their service and attention to detail commendable.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2023, 10:48:12 AM »
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at kvchosting.net powerful servers.
It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2023, 11:02:04 AM »
Been using kvchosting.net service for hosting my website ever since they got well established and I am quite satisfied with them. Up-to-date php configuration, regularly updated MySQL version, and best of all, superb customer service. Straight to the point, sorting problems in less than a minute!!!