News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Good VPS hosting Suggestions?  (Read 1385 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Good VPS hosting Suggestions?
« on: April 26, 2023, 12:31:40 PM »
Hello,
I want virtual private server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 40-50$
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched rightservers.com Managed VPS solutions.
Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Good VPS hosting Suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 07:37:23 AM »
I had no problem so far, yes it can happen that sometime you will get replies little bit late but it can happen to any support staff of any other provider. Rightservers.com server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster. Great value at the price.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 04:43:47 AM »
eUKhost is the finest hosting service, which value the needs of their customers & Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment. Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've

requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Service which provided by eUKhost

1) cPanel Hosting
2) WordPress Hosting
3) Reseller Linux
4) Business Hosting
5) Windows Hosting
6) Reseller Windows
7) Cloud Server
8)Linux VPS
9) Windows VPS
10) Dedicated Servers
11) Imunify 360
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2023, 08:49:41 AM »
Are you looking for VPS hosting for your business?

You must visit bodHOST, One of the best web hosting company that provides a range of hosting services such as shared hosting, managed VPS hosting, dedicated servers, cloud hosting, and reseller hosting. They also offer additional services like domain name registration, SSL certificates, backup solutions, and website design services.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 04:49:54 AM by davids007 »

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2023, 09:56:32 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month. It also provides a variety of other additional services, such as cpanel and WHM already installed, a free domain name for life, free installation, and many more advantages.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2023, 04:51:11 PM »
OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2023, 09:53:14 AM »
What a wonderful host I found, Rightservers.com team is responsive and supportive.
The service has been great, but the customer service is what sets them apart from hosting providers I've used in the past.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2023, 07:24:49 AM »
Well, rightservers.com Canadian VPS has been nothing but superb. Good web host with reliable support!
I needed to contact their support and they quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2023, 11:52:27 AM »
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend Rightservers.com web host. Like their Managed VPS solutions.
The hosting service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Ritedigi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2023, 03:37:24 AM »
Local SEO is a leading seo company los angeles
  specializing in optimizing online visibility and driving targeted traffic to businesses in the local community. With a proven track record of delivering results, we help small and medium-sized businesses achieve higher rankings on search engine result pages and dominate their local markets.