News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Solid server provider ...  (Read 1461 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Solid server provider ...
« on: March 21, 2023, 03:49:51 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to opt for the best one, so which is that?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Solid server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 08:34:03 AM »
Well, kvchosting.net is a very good web host! The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.
Package prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 07:37:39 AM »
Top web hosting provider to deal with. KVChosting.net is a good option to get stable hosting. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2023, 08:32:07 AM »
Well it was over 10 months I used GTHost.com hosting - everything works. I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host!
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My dedicated server is very quick.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2023, 02:26:49 PM »
You know solid servers are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Everything seems in place and working well. I think they just need to keep doing what they are doing.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2023, 08:36:43 AM »
I have been using Zipservers.com dedicated hosting for over 2 years now and they rock. The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great!. Can't fault these guys!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2023, 07:23:26 AM »
Try considering zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers.
They have great polite staff and that is why I was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work they did for me and wanna thank them.