News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best shared hosting provider ...  (Read 1344 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Best shared hosting provider ...
« on: December 14, 2022, 05:48:19 PM »
Comparing plans from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com, which one is the best to have a deal with?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Best shared hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 11:46:04 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Try NetShop-isp.com.cy solutions. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 10:22:02 AM »
MyResellerHome offers the most reliable web hosting services available at competitive prices. The most basic subscription starts at just $2 per month. It also provides limitless bandwidth and diskspace, free setup transfer, and SSl encryption at no additional cost.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2022, 06:00:12 AM »
I found hostingsource.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their web hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 08:14:01 AM »
To put it simply, Libertyvps.net is the best bitcoin web host I've ever used. Period. The hosting packages were cheap for what they offered, but more importantly they were fast and reliable with no downtime, which is important for the sites I run.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2023, 01:07:12 PM »
I'm in the process of moving my other sites to libertyvps.net and thinking to switch from shared to VPS account.
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the hosting provider to go with.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2023, 11:53:39 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides web hosting services that are both of the highest quality and the most competitively priced. The most fundamental option for shared hosting only costs one dollar per month. In addition, it provides a multitude of other services for shared hosting, such as free website builder, free setup and transfer, free Let's Encrypt SSLs, and SSD storage with included email accounts and databases, cPanel, 99.9% uptime, and free Let's Encrypt SSLs.