News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best shared account ...  (Read 1645 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
The best shared account ...
« on: July 20, 2022, 06:19:46 PM »
I wonder if qhoster.com or libertyvps.net is better to have a deal with in terms of hosting a blog with?

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: The best shared account ...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 06:09:23 AM »
The best hosting plan,  myresellerhome offers, $2 per month. In addition, myresellerhome offers free cpanel and free site transfers.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 06:47:23 AM »
Take your time to consider Virtono.com Web Hosting - Pay €1 EUR and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Thumbs up!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 06:22:54 AM »
OwnWebServers is another unlimited Web hosting provider used by millions of users around the world. However, OwnWebServers is the best small business web host because of how easy it is to use and set up.

When you sign up for OwnWebServers, you’ll have access to all the tools you need to get your company’s website off the ground. Each plan includes a free domain and SSL certificate. Unlimited web hosting plan starts at $3/month.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 08:24:13 AM »
No other host, but Libertyvps.net offshore hosting, made my website up and running.
The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. Everything is perfect, the site is always up.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 08:00:44 AM »
I've had a couple of sites hosted at QHoster.com cPanel web hosting - and the pricing is very very competitive. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2022, 11:57:49 AM »
Shared hosting is the best solution for those who want to start their online presence at an affordable cost.
So, for affordable and reliable shared hosting services, WHUK will be the right option for you. They provide free migration,
30-day money-back and 24/7 instant live chat support. Their UK cPanel hosting service is the best solution for basic HTML,
static websites and medium size traffic websites.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2022, 11:38:44 AM »
Try hostforweb.com solutions. Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their shared hosting account.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2022, 05:19:13 AM »
bodHOST offers one of the most affordable hosting services I’ve seen. In fact, their plans start at $0.99 per month for their Single Shared Hosting plan. Their most expensive plan is their Business Shared Hosting Plan that’s just $7.99 per month.

You can save 35% OFF on web hosting - Use promotion code BWH35.

visit Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting