News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Personal web site suggestions  (Read 1836 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Personal web site suggestions
« on: June 07, 2022, 09:37:58 AM »
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on Hostingsource.com VPS hosting? Is it good?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

blake32

• View Profile
Tree Care
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 03:14:23 AM »
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Teacup puppy for sale near me . Tree Care

Rawler

• View Profile
Re: Personal web site suggestions
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 05:59:58 PM »
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
Pricing is fair for the service and support respond is fast. You can call 24 7 days a week and someone will there to help you.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2022, 07:55:25 AM »
Nice VPS solutions you'll get from Rightservers.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 09:09:54 AM »
Sure! Here are some suggestions for creating a personal website:

1. Determine the purpose of your website. Do you want to use it as an online resume, a portfolio of your work, or a place to share your thoughts and interests with others? Having a clear goal will help you choose the right content and design for your site.

2. Choose a domain name and hosting provider. Your domain name should be memorable and reflect your personal brand. There are many hosting providers to choose from, and prices can vary widely.

3. Design your website. You can use a website builder or a content management system (CMS) like WordPress to create your site. If you have some design skills, you can also build your website from scratch using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.

4. Add content to your website. This could include text, images, videos, and other media. Be sure to organize your content in a way that is easy for visitors to navigate.

5. Promote your website. Once your website is live, you'll want to let people know about it. You can share your site on social media, reach out to friends and family, or submit it to search engines to improve its visibility.

I hope these suggestions are helpful! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2023, 01:08:48 PM »
I have never noticed any downtime even if there were any. The servers are fast and responsive. Recommend Hostingsource.com to others.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2023, 06:35:35 PM »
Right solutions are available from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com.
They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources. 

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 09:11:27 AM »
bodHOST is one of the most popular web hosting companies on the web, catering their services to different users with different websites and goals.

For instance, if you’re a beginner with not much money to spend, you can get a bodHOST plan for as low as $1.09 /month with a free domain.

5 GB Storage
25 GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Softaculous
Up to 5 Domains
Unlimited Emails
24x7 Support
99.95% Uptime

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting