News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Personal web site suggestions  (Read 337 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Personal web site suggestions
« on: June 07, 2022, 09:37:58 AM »
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on Hostingsource.com VPS hosting? Is it good?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

blake32

• View Profile
Tree Care
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 03:14:23 AM »
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Teacup puppy for sale near me . Tree Care

David121314

• View Profile
Re: Personal web site suggestions
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 01:42:01 AM »
I am deeply amazed on the contents of this site, the style of writing and topics are amazing! see this site

Shirley Welch

• View Profile
Re: Personal web site suggestions
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 09:36:46 AM »
Personal web site is a good idea, but it needs more time to develop. The first step is to create an account on a free hosting site and then add some content. Go to vanilla chewing tobacco to buy best tobacco. After this, it's time to start developing your website and make it look better. The final thing is to publish your website on the internet in order to let people know about it.