News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap server provider ...  (Read 2327 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Cheap server provider ...
« on: September 29, 2021, 05:05:27 PM »
Comparing cheap server plans from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com, which plan would you buy and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 07:25:03 AM »
I have a very small private website in the US just for family and friends.
Hostingsource.com tech customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 02:00:14 PM »
Reliable servers are available from hostingsource.com and asvhost.comas they are proven to be the best in the IT industry.
 So I could say that I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what I receive at them.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 10:42:47 AM »
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
Hostingsource.com price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 10:40:18 AM »
I'm curious about the best and cheap web hosting. Many people use cheap web hosting from markets or sites like ownwebservers.com. Unlimited web hosting with lots of features. Please respond if you know.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 08:56:01 AM »
Try https://www.hostforweb.com/dedicated/
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 08:49:46 AM »
As I know NetShop ISP web host is offering cool Specials on dedis: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2021, 07:28:55 AM »
would like to say that hostingsource.com rocks! I have contacted their support on a number of occasions with a variety of different questions, and all of them have been sorted within the hour, first replies have been within 10 minutes on some instances.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.