News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: solutions for managing WordPress websites?  (Read 3598 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
solutions for managing WordPress websites?
« on: April 21, 2021, 10:56:51 AM »
Decided to make a notion on all possible solutions available for managing Wordpress sites.
One of my co-workers found flatsite.com - it’s an all in one-platform used to build and manage WordPress websites.
Could you share your views about it?
Any alternatives?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: solutions for managing WordPress websites?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 01:16:14 PM »
FLATsite.com Stack lets you create multiple WordPress instances and store files and databases locally, all controlled under one roof. All resources (CSS, JS, images, etc.) are also detected and exported. URL permalinks, categories and other post-processing filters are applied to make sure no resources are missed or URLs broken.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 11:26:41 AM »
You can get started with FLATsite.com by signing up for the free 7-day trial on their website: https://flatsite.com/free-trial/
I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

feltonsanders772

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 04:14:05 PM »
InfiniteWP is a powerful WordPress site management tool optimized for agencies, developers, etc.  Healthy Body Healthy Mind

wdb2021

• View Profile
    • ทางเข้าคาสิโน
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 03:56:39 AM »
I tried going to flatsite.com and I thought it looked fine.

Janwil

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 10:28:30 AM »
Thanks for sharing this great information. tree services

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2021, 11:44:15 AM »
Good solution. It offers a maintenance-free approach to managing your sites, with FLATsite.com automating updates of WordPress core files and plugins so that you don’t have to. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.

rickluck90

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2021, 01:47:02 AM »
We are roofing redmond planning to start my blog soon, but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 11:19:18 AM »
There are a number of solutions that help to host the WordPress website. There are a number of providers who offer the best hosting platforms which help to host a WordPress website like Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Shared WordPress Hosting, reseller hosting, and many more. You have to opt for the best one according to your need.

patsm00re18

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2021, 04:21:06 PM »
Managing a WordPress site entails completing activities on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep it running well. Use this checklist to help you manage WordPress sites for yourself or your clients if you're a web designer. It's ideal for running a gaming website, such as konosuba game for pc.

https://games.lol/blog/pokemon-unite-speedster-cheat-sheet/