News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server for hosting a Wordpress blog ...  (Read 3001 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Right server for hosting a Wordpress blog ...
« on: April 01, 2021, 06:33:59 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to buy the best one, so what should I do?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Right server for hosting a Wordpress blog ...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 11:46:29 AM »
I have now been with kvchosting.net for over 11 months (I believe 10 months in total) and they have been nothing but 'perfection'. The support is outstanding and I don't think you can compare these guys to anyone else. They are the creme in this market and they provide such a great service, I'm saving up some cash to pay a full year with them.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 10:18:09 AM »
I keep on falling in love every day with Tzulo.com server hosting! The server is stable and always 100% available!
Their tech support is amazing. They're all extremely knowledgeable and easily understand my geeky techno terms. Never ever had to use their phone service because the live chat is sooo amazing.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 10:22:54 AM »
My website runs really fast with kvchosting.net provider. It's not a HTML website, but uses a large database (100GB++).
I recommended and guarantee you will have peace of mind with this hosting. They use Litespeed server, their ssd hosting is fast. Recommended!

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 07:49:00 AM »
bodHOST makes WordPress hosting simple. Whether you want to use WordPress to build a website, a blog, or a knowledge base, bodHOST has everything you need. bodHOST understands that everyone wants a fast-paced blog/website, and you will undoubtedly want a WordPress Hosting provider who ensures that you have a high-performance hosting experience.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2021, 10:10:08 AM »
I'd like to point out that Kvchosting.net SSD web hosting services are based on quality!
They were very responsive, professional, and handled all items with excellent knowledge. Your service is excellent.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2021, 11:33:51 AM »
To Host a wordpress website Shared, VPS or dedicated Hosting is a best option. If you are going to host a informational website then you can choose Shared or VPS hosting. But if you are hosting a business website the you should choose the dedicated server hosting.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2021, 12:34:44 PM »
I have a site hosted at Kvchosting.net shared ssd hosting account  for 3 months and a half. So far i haven`t noticed any downtime. I guess there should be but it was so small i didn't notice it. Their support is second to none.