News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS which is suitable for me ...  (Read 4189 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS which is suitable for me ...
« on: April 05, 2019, 06:07:03 PM »
VPS deals which rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net provide are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to have a deal with to host a blog?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is suitable for me ...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 07:42:29 AM »
Give Rockhoster.com a try. They don't offer as much as some other unrealistic hosts - but what they offer they deliver.
Their support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability.

DianaDickson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 07:31:06 PM »
VPS deals which rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net provide are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to have a deal with to host a blog?

A VPS is a great solution as you’ll be able to fully customize it according to your needs. But expertise in server administration will be necessary (otherwise you’ll need a managed VPS which is less cost-effective for small websites). So if you don’t want to bother with server administration, a shared hosting is more preferable for you website

Regards,
Diana

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 04:59:12 PM »
So now I think of having a deal with either QHoster.com or KVChosting.net, so which VPS should I try?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 09:18:52 AM »
For a web designer handling lots of accounts, I'd highly recommend Rockhoster.com service. I like this web host - that's all I wanted to say.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 08:57:13 AM »
Why not to give Centohost.com a try?
I like their 1-Click App Installer with the help of which I have an opportunity to install 350+ popular apps.
Good support information including knowledge-base and regularly updated system status.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."