News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server to buy from a decent provider  (Read 3605 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Server to buy from a decent provider
« on: May 30, 2018, 05:55:56 PM »
Suissrack.com and legionbox.com servers are nice for me and I'd like to know which way is better to go?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a decent provider
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 11:35:45 AM »
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and Exmasters.com have these qualities in spades.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 01:39:03 PM »
You will not regret having looked at swisslayer.com and their dedicated server hosting packages.
I love their service, they are always prompt with any issues I have and I can actually speak to someone on the phone. The up time is excellent. They rock.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 07:45:57 AM »
As I know, QHoster.com is very good web host with +30 server locations. The price for servers is normal.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 11:03:15 AM »
I like to suggest Cloudways because it provides one click deployment of application on different servers like Aws , Linode , DO and rich of security features with excellent customer support.