News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: shared ssd web hosting recommendations?  (Read 5889 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
shared ssd web hosting recommendations?
« on: December 14, 2017, 12:12:39 PM »
Hey guys,

I was browsing the web and looking for some nice shared ssd hosting provider and found Hostwinds.com
Do you know anything about this web host? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable host?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: shared ssd web hosting recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 10:56:23 AM »
As an alternative, can recommend kvchosting.net and their ssd hosting deals.
Their service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 11:34:44 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
I switched to hostwinds.com after having enough of the downtime with my old hosts.
These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 01:48:27 PM »
Excellent host was hosted previously before this with hostwinds.com, but changed to a different host for a period, but came back to this ssd litespeed host because it suited my business the best and is an extremely reliable service to use, would recommend.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 06:51:02 PM »
You know centohost.com is worth trying.
The support is amazing, promptly and all your problems will be resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they providing?

hosting_reviews

• Hosting Reviews
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 03:26:08 PM »
Before choosing a website hosting, there are several factors you should consider like Server Reliability / Uptime Scores, Server Upgrading Options, Multiple Addon Domains, Signup vs Renewal Price, Refund Policy & Free Trial Period, Essential Features in a Web Host, FTP / SFTP Access, .htaccess File Access, Ignore Disk Space and Data Transfer Capacity (for now), e-Commerce Features, An Easy-to-use Hosting Control Panel, Account Suspension: What are the limitations, Environmental Friendliness, Email[at]YourDomain.com, Subscription Period, Site Backup, Live Chat or Telephone Support and much more.

If you are going to work in UK then i will suggest you to go with a2hosting/com and if you are in USA then go with siteground/com
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 03:29:09 PM by hosting_reviews »

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 02:04:57 PM »
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Hostwinds.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support.
Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."