News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Please recommend good cloud hosting (bitcoin payment)  (Read 5936 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Please recommend good cloud hosting (bitcoin payment)
« on: October 23, 2017, 12:17:54 PM »
==> 30 GB - Disk Space
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Would like to know all possible option where I can order bitcoin cloud hosting deals. Any recommendations?
What can you say about bithost.io services - their speed, uptime and customer support?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Please recommend good cloud hosting (bitcoin payment)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 12:29:34 PM »
Go ahead, and give them a try. bithost.io now allows you to buy Digital Ocean servers with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and many others crypto.
Online Since 2014. They will suit your needs.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 11:10:43 AM »
Basically digitalocean.com (DO) do not offer payments with Bitcoin.
So, bithost.io is a good solution to get DO servers and pay via crypt-currencies.

okayservers

• VPS and Dedicated Server Provider
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Dedicated Servers
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 04:43:03 AM »
The Cloud based VPS models are perfect for hosting critical applications or professional production environments. Our latest hardware guarantees stable service and high availability out of the box, no additional configurations required. We provide reliable and cheap windows VPS hosting.

We also accept Bitcoin Payments.

Visit our website today.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 12:04:19 PM »
I am 100% happy client, highly recommend bithost.io bitcoin hosting services.
digitalocean.com can be now used true bithost.io and paid via bitcoin. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 12:21:27 PM »
I am happy with the way I am being looked after at Bithost.io and the DO reseller hosting deals along with Bitcoin payment..
They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.

HelenBusheyQkyi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2022, 12:00:00 AM »
Currently, the cryptocurrency industry includes many innovative developments, projects, and a huge progressive community. However, even with all the innovative developments, an ordinary user still faces the problem of how and where to store his cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is increasing in price every year, so keeping your cryptocurrency in the safest place is essential. A cryptocurrency wallet is one of the safest ways to store bitcoin. However, for trading cryptocurrencies, it is safest to use a special cryptocurrency trading account, which will be able to protect transaction data from other people's eyes. Unfortunately, I can't recommend good bitcoin cloud hosting deals.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 09:35:47 PM by HelenBusheyQkyi »

Gellehaiak

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2022, 12:23:04 AM »
The plainest and simplest will do, too. Better see free forex ea for that so you don't have to use an extraneous hosting service. A trading robot for a cryptocurrency exchange is an automatic or semi-automatic system for trading on the exchange. A trading robot can only work with the assistance of the exchange, which must provide the developer with an API. With this, investments can be more easily handled. I could be wrong, but robots look for these tools themselves to decentralise savings and investments. Due to various factors, the price of bitcoin on different exchanges can vary by a few tens of dollars.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 09:02:19 PM by Gellehaiak »