News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap server to sign up with ...  (Read 7453 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Cheap server to sign up with ...
« on: April 26, 2017, 02:22:04 PM »
Hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com provide servers which are low cost and well-balanced and I hesitate which one is better to sign up with?  And what would you do being in my place?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 11:02:12 AM »
You will make right choice if you give dcxv.com a try. If you want to know about dedicated hosting UK solutions
Services provided are above normal, including software provided, and personal customer support. Often a question via email takes a few minutes to be answered. My last provided took days or weeks or never.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 09:56:43 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

It seems to me that superbithost.com will be good option for getting servers at. They accept bitcoin.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 09:48:16 AM »
I like hostingsource.com web host. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.
They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.
I'm happy with everything... overall, it is excellent host!

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 10:51:23 AM »
    If you check pmgchosting.com - you will have some really powerful dedicated solutions there. Prices are affordable while service is really trustworthy.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 02:09:02 PM »
Both mentioned companies hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile because of their top-notch services.
The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and quality support makes them attractive for many webmasters all over the IT industry.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 09:25:27 AM »
You know, really huge traffic and HD as well as RAM servers offered by Hostwinds.com team.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 10:33:26 AM »
If you are looking for stable low-cost server hosting I can name Okayservers.com. Support is fast and skilled, they have properly maintained servers.

Eric Foley

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 09:15:30 AM »
We are one of the leading Dedicated Server Providers in the hosting industry today. Started in 2011, we have a very large customer base. We specialize in Unmanaged Services. Each day, we try and improve the experience of our customers.

EqServers LLC is based on the principle of client satisfaction via long-term relationships; this is only a part of how we try to make sure our clients are confident that they will receive an honest service, from an honest company, in a risk free environment when they choose EqServers.

Dedicated Server Low Cost
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EqServers USA
EqServers Netherlands

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 09:46:49 AM »
  You will be pleased dealing with Okayservers. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 09:16:24 AM »
I am sure in reliability of Okayservers.com, their servers are rock-solid and perfectly managed by their professional techies. Prices are reasonable and service is decent.

okayservers

• VPS and Dedicated Server Provider
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Dedicated Servers
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 01:21:06 PM »
We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

Just visit our website.

Okayservers

Daniel165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2022, 11:20:31 AM »
bodHOST hosting is offering a staggering Up To 50% off its bare metal and managed dedicated servers on a monthly plan.

View Offer: bodhost.com

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2022, 05:08:51 AM »
When looking for a hosting provider, it's important to consider a few key features. First and foremost, the provider should have a wide range of server options, from small VPS servers to enterprise-grade servers. Additionally, be sure to look for a provider with generous data storage and bandwidth allowances. Last but not least, make sure the provider has strong support resources available if you run into any issues.