News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Basic cheap host for blog?  (Read 8176 times)

Hellerhome

• View Profile
Basic cheap host for blog?
« on: December 08, 2016, 07:30:02 AM »
I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.

Thank you!

LibertyVPS

• View Profile
Re: Basic cheap host for blog?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 07:45:44 AM »
The question is really not on "where to find affordable web site hosting plan?" but "how to find an affordable web site hosting plan?"
LibertyVPS.net - cheap Linux and Windows Offshore VPS plans!
==>>> Get your KVM VPS today and pay with Bitcoins!

Hostingsource

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 08:02:18 AM »
Resources
This is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.
Hostingsource Inc -  the best VPS and dedicated servers in industry.
We will serve your any web hosting demand.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 08:30:57 AM »
You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
I can highly recommend Dailyrazor.com cheap web hosting deals. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
Highly recommended.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 07:27:01 AM »
Taking into account your specific needs, I can recommend you to visit these hosting web sites:
1) Siteground.com
2) Kvchosting.com
3) A2hosting.com
You will be pleased dealing with one of these web hosts.
Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 08:13:18 AM »
Check out hostwinds.com deals. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
The response times are lightning fast (the longest I have had to wait for a response to a ticked question was just over 1 hour - which is more than acceptable, seeing as other bigger companies can take 7-14 days to reply).
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 09:48:50 AM »
==>> SolVPS.com are perfect for running blogs on their decent cloud web hosting accounts starting from $4.49/mo.
Their servers are monitored every 1-minute, so that they are the first person to know about any unexpected server outages and fix the issue proactively. I like their professionalism.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 08:32:12 AM »
Sure enough lionhost.gr made the transition process painless and promptly took care of every question I had. I've never experienced this level of support from any company regardless of the industry.

Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
The value for the money can't be beat.

Freya009

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2019, 05:28:56 PM »
One can go with Blogspot which does provide free hosting for the bloggers, you just need to configure your domain and you are ready to go.

aimeesouth

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2021, 03:35:22 AM »
Check out hostwinds.com deals.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 01:00:21 PM »
Web hosting is a method of introducing your website to a large number of users who are connected to the internet. The internet is an extremely effective tool for attracting new users or customers.
As a result of your positive experience, I will recommend a WHUK to you because they provide dependable and affordable services. They received 4.8 out of 5 stars from 2547 customer reviews, and they offer 24-hour customer service. If you are a newcomer, WHUK will recommend the most appropriate plan for your website.