News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for reseller hosting package. Server location Bulgaria  (Read 7764 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Looking for reseller hosting package. Server location Bulgaria
« on: December 07, 2016, 11:24:24 AM »
Hey guys,
I would like to choose the best hosting provider to get reseller hosting plan in Bulgaria.
I have clients there, so it would be great to offer hosting to them.
I have found warez-host.com. They have servers in Bulgaria. Do you know them? Are they trustworthy?

Any alternatives? I need over 100 gbs of disk space, 2 tb of bandwidth, Linux. + ability to upgrade.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

LibertyVPS

• View Profile
Re: Looking for reseller hosting package. Server location Bulgaria
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 07:45:33 AM »
In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.
LibertyVPS.net - cheap Linux and Windows Offshore VPS plans!
==>>> Get your KVM VPS today and pay with Bitcoins!

Hostingsource

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 08:04:12 AM »
Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything? If not find out what it means because you don’t want to sign up for 1 year and then figure out that there is a difference between addon domains and parked domains.
Hostingsource Inc -  the best VPS and dedicated servers in industry.
We will serve your any web hosting demand.

GuruAudience

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 09:20:35 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 10:30:17 AM »
I can highly recommend QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting deals. Coupon code : xmas16
15% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE!!! Only 30 coupons available so hurry up!!!

The code is valid for all cPanel hosting plans, cPanel Reseller plans , Linux/Windows RDP VPS and cPanel Managed VPS including the upgrades.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 09:24:43 AM »
I know that superbithost.com have servers located in Bulgaria.

I have referred several friends to the service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 07:40:28 AM »
QHoster.com is a good option. Great webhost, they are well experienced despite the prices I'm used to.
The technical support team is by far the best I have ever dealt with. I use them for one site, but keeping my other sites elsewhere for now, till I experience more from this host.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 09:03:47 AM »
QHoster.com is trustworthy web host. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
Recommend them more than highly.