News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for multiple storage servers  (Read 1359 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Looking for multiple storage servers
« on: October 04, 2024, 11:36:24 AM »
Hi looking to order 5 nodes with specs below
Dual E5 2680v3 or better
128GB RAM, 12x10TB SAS, 10Gbit 100-200 TB Traffic
Similar configs are also welcome
Budget 150 USD Per server
Any location in the US, EU, CA.
Prefer providers with multiple 100G upstreams.
Can I rely on GTHost.com instant servers? Are they reliable?
Other web hosting providers for my consideration?
Thanks.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: Looking for multiple storage servers
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2024, 03:43:41 AM »

OwnWebServers offers powerful AMD Dedicated Server Hosting, catering to businesses and individuals seeking high-performance and reliability. These servers are equipped with the latest AMD processors, providing robust computational power ideal for demanding applications and workloads. With options for customizable configurations, including ample SSD storage, high RAM capacity, and unlimited bandwidth, OwnWebServers ensures optimal performance and scalability. Additionally, their 24/7 customer support and robust security measures make OwnWebServers' AMD Dedicated Servers a dependable choice for enterprises looking to enhance their IT infrastructure.

Get Instant 55% OFF AMD Dedicated Servers - Promo Code MONSOON55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 08:13:43 AM »
You can trust GTHost.com instant servers. They use a Supermicro server blade on Intel Xeon, that is, we do not have “servers” i3, 5, i7, etc. They launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations! Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2024, 01:00:05 PM »
Servers from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their tech support is superb! Not only they're all knowledgeable but also their response time is super fast. 99% of the time I contact them via Support Chat, and I get things resolved very quick. Servers up-time is pretty much 100%. Prices are just right.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2024, 01:29:21 PM »
You can rely on GTHost.com Canada servers. They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.
I rate them 100% in their support and everything. They provide value for money with features that many developers appreciate.