News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for dedicated server  (Read 1599 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Looking for dedicated server
« on: August 27, 2024, 12:48:23 PM »
Hi ! I'm looking for dedicated providers with great services in the States.. any recommendations?
Do you know anything about GTHost.com dedicated server host?
Are they good? Can I trust them?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: Looking for dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 04:43:40 PM »
OwnWebServers offers powerful AMD Dedicated Server Hosting, catering to businesses and individuals seeking high-performance and reliability. These servers are equipped with the latest AMD processors, providing robust computational power ideal for demanding applications and workloads. With options for customizable configurations, including ample SSD storage, high RAM capacity, and unlimited bandwidth, OwnWebServers ensures optimal performance and scalability. Additionally, their 24/7 customer support and robust security measures make OwnWebServers' AMD Dedicated Servers a dependable choice for enterprises looking to enhance their IT infrastructure.

Get Instant 55% OFF AMD Dedicated Servers - Promo Code MONSOON55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2024, 08:10:27 PM »
Enticing dedicated servers are available from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 09:46:48 AM »
I started with GTHost.com server hosting about two years ago. Friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
Try this one: E5-2695v2, 128GB, 2x480GB SSD, 300M Unmetered starting at $99. You can rent a server without an OS and install any OS via IPMI. There is also Proxmox.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2024, 09:06:16 AM »
Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider).
So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, GTHost.com dedicated hosting is the way to go.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2024, 11:48:44 AM »
I really appreciate GTHost.com for their Canada servers on web. Before I have tested 3 hosting providers but was not satisfied. I left my last hosting provider because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot. They have been fantastic. Their email servers, web servers, etc. have never given me trouble.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2024, 06:33:57 AM »
Experience the web hosting service of MyResellerHome.  The cost of a dedicated hosting plan is as low as $99 per month. Our web hosting plans include a variety of services, such as cPanel/Plesk, free SSL, WHMCS, complete root access, and a 100% uptime guarantee. Additionally, we provide 24/7 customer support. For additional information, please consult our website.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2024, 04:39:02 AM »
It seems that you are looking for the best value for money.
In this case I think that this option should be good for you:
https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers/