News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need your advice in terms of buying a right server  (Read 3285 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Need your advice in terms of buying a right server
« on: August 13, 2024, 07:47:26 PM »
Should I use a server from allwebhost.com or legionbox.com?
I plan to host a blog. 

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice in terms of buying a right server
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2024, 10:34:54 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I think you should broaden the range of your search. As good alternative, check out GTHost.com Atlanta servers.
The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers are awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2024, 01:01:28 PM »
With any other order: if user makes 6 month prepay - 10% discount; 1 year prepay - 15% discount.
Allwebhost.com support is outstanding and I don't think you can compare these guys to anyone else.

Using Stateful Packet Inspection, Login/Intrusion Detection and Security applications, they detect attacks and stop them before they start.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2024, 07:31:57 PM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are the best to sign up with.
 They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.