News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best server provider  (Read 2749 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
The best server provider
« on: January 22, 2024, 06:39:41 PM »
Is that ewallhost.com or legionbox.com?
I mean the best server provider ... 

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 08:20:45 AM »
Speed is very fast, I like Zipservers.com low-cost dedicated hosting - recommend to other webmasters.
Customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 05:24:56 PM »
The best server providers are: allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
Great features overall hosting features. Different web-hosting plans to cater for different budgets. Positive and quick support response.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 07:32:43 AM »
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs. Take your time to compare these server hosts:
1) GTHost.com
2) Midphase.com
3) Gigapros.com
The hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2024, 04:27:13 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Everything you want in a web-host. Consistent speed, rock-solid uptime reliability, great support and all the tools you need to create an effective web presence. Want more could you want?

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 02:52:21 PM »
Reliable servers are available from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2024, 07:32:18 AM »
From the mentioned web hosts, can recommend GTHost.com USA servers.
You can rent a server without an OS and install any OS via IPMI. There is also Proxmox.
With increased speed, your website will also have these potential benefits.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2024, 05:50:09 PM »
The best server providers for me are: sunucun.com.tr and allwebhost.com.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.