News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: wordpress hosting solutions in Europe?  (Read 1569 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
wordpress hosting solutions in Europe?
« on: December 22, 2023, 07:18:44 AM »
Hey guys
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Can I rely on Rockhoster.com wordpress hosting solutions in Europe? Other recommendations?
Thanks.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

newguy

• View Profile
Re: wordpress hosting solutions in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 11:21:54 AM »
But also contributes to a healthier and more organized environment garage floors are subjected to various chemicals garage floor coatings dallas oil spills, and other substances that can cause permanent stains and damage.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 10:47:27 AM »
Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features. Happy with Rockhoster.com - LOOK NO FURTHER!
These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting provider did.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 09:25:30 AM »
I recommend the following providers: coinshosting.com, rockhoster.com. They have well-packed shared hosting plans.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 04:27:28 PM »
OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 06:10:50 PM »
Hostpro.com has WordPress hosting plans that use the convenient cPanel control panel. The minimum monthly plan costs $6.95 per month (if you take the service for a longer period, the cost per month decreases).
Technical support is competent and interested in solving the problem. Also, these servers use the LiteSpeed web server, which works great (and if you set up a caching plugin and CDN, it will be great in general). The technical support of this hosting can help you set it all up for free.
Overall, I am satisfied with this company and recommend their services.