News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 4805 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: September 26, 2023, 03:18:36 PM »
Servers from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 08:59:56 AM »
If you ask me, I like QHoster.com dedicated servers. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023, 05:23:51 PM »
Well right servers are available form hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
No doubt, they are good options to host your web sites.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 10:08:47 AM »
I host numerous websites with QHoster.com and am very happy with the cost effectiveness and all other aspects of service being received. They have tremendously improved the stability of their servers after experiencing major outages. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2023, 11:18:09 AM »
Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy. Like the quality of QHoster.com web hosting services:
 - patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
 - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2023, 12:54:08 PM »
Happy dealing with kvchosting.net server hosting provider. The hosting solutions provided are excellent.
Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).