News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com  (Read 4123 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com
« on: July 26, 2023, 05:44:16 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - planethoster.com or hostingsource.com?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: planethoster.com vs hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 11:52:07 AM »
The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans.  https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
HostingSource advantages: cPanel/Plesk panels, fast SSD enterprise storage, daily backups and snapshots, redundant systems with failover, 24/7 dedicated support, quick server deployment, scalable resources, top grade security, no contracts.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 08:44:42 AM »
No doubt, GTHost.com is extremely reliable instant server host and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 05:04:02 PM »
I just want to say that these hosting companies -  planethoster.com as well as hostingsource.com - are worthwhile to have a deal with.
When my website was down I’ve got all the necessary support immediately.
The support agent was friendly and knowledgeable.
My website was in the air again in no time.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2023, 08:05:51 AM »
Absolutely GREAT customer service! I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. Hostingsource.com experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2023, 11:54:35 AM »
I am very much satisfied by hostingsource.com customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service whenever required. 
The host seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with. I recommend this web host.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2023, 06:24:19 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Serverunion.com hosting. Customer support is responsive and helpful.
ABSOLUTELY FREE! Enjoy a 100% DISCOUNT on our DELL PowerEdge R320 E5-2470v2 dedicated server!