News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Super cheap web hosting solutions?  (Read 1277 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Super cheap web hosting solutions?
« on: November 18, 2022, 11:27:17 AM »
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:
1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on cloudarion.com web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Super cheap web hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 10:24:46 AM »
There is not a better place to go for SSD VPS than cloudarion.com solutions.. The people on the site are so helpful..
All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 06:33:08 AM »
This is my 2nd web hosting service and I was a bit apprehensive at first, but cloudarion.com SSD VPS host set my anxiety at ease with excellent customer service. My previous webhosting service didnt even come close. These guys really care about what their customers think.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 08:17:56 AM »
Give cloudarion.com SSD VPS a try. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2022, 09:46:48 AM »
We are here to help you with your hosting requirements. You can choose from various plans that suit your requirements and budget. If you choose our service, you will receive 24/7 assistance and good customer support. We specialize in providing reliable hosting services at affordable prices. Our team is ready to serve you whenever required. Just hire us today!

For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2022, 05:57:21 AM »
Support at cloudarion.com gets 11 out of 10 for me! They offer a superb personal service with exceptionally quick response times.
I am a software developer but know little of the intricacies of running a hosting server.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."