News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: allwebhost.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 2055 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
allwebhost.com vs legionbox.com
« on: September 26, 2024, 01:01:19 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - allwebhost.com or legionbox.com?
Any ideas?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: allwebhost.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2024, 12:19:05 PM »
We switched to Allwebhost.com after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed.
It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. Excellent so far. The support is amazing.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2024, 09:41:31 AM »
I recommend allwebhost.com and will continue hosting all of the sites that I build and manage with them.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2024, 08:13:16 AM »
Fast NVME SSD Enterprise Storage. Latest AMD and Xeon Processors.
AllWebHost.com has access to all the major ISP providers within the New York and New Jersey area.

You'll be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2024, 03:17:01 PM »
Hi guys, if you're weighing your options between different hosting providers, I'd suggest also taking a look at what we offer. We're running a limited-time promotion on our hosting services, so it’s a great time to explore our competitive packages!