News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Rawler

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26
1
Check out dedicated servers from hostingsource.com.
50% off first month on dedi coupon code: 50%Discount.
Their reliable servers, responsive support team, competitive pricing, and user-friendly interface have made it an excellent choice for hosting my websites.


2
Virtual Private Server (VPS) / Re: VPS for an API
« on: September 22, 2026, 08:59:31 PM »
Trustworthy VPS accounts are available from operavps.com.
op15new is their 15% off.
Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.


3
Well-balanced servers are available from planethoster.com.
Great hosting. Awesome pricing. Super-fast servers. Support is quick and exceptional. All tech support is done through an online ticket but they are fast to respond and they truly care about helping you.


4
Virtual Private Server (VPS) / SSD Windows VPS account is needed ...
« on: August 26, 2026, 06:18:23 PM »
I am looking for a right SSD Windows VPS account and 4goodhosting.com is in my mind, do you know them?
Are they as good as they are spoken about?

5
Trustworthy VPS accounts can be got from a solid hosting company - operavps.com.
I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.


6
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and inet.ws are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises.

7
Virtual Private Server (VPS) / Canadian hosting VPS provider ...
« on: July 29, 2026, 08:49:55 PM »
What is the best Canadian VPS provider?
Is this 4goodhosting.com? Or ...?

8
Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting / Which server should I buy?
« on: July 29, 2026, 08:25:04 PM »
Which server should I buy - from planethoster.com or operavps.com?
What would you do being in my shoes?

9
Trustworthy VPS accounts are available from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and inet.ws.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

10
Well-balanced dedicated servers from operavps.com and planethoster.com can be quite right for meeting all your needs.
Timely support.
No constant tricky upselling.
Generous plans.
Consistent service.
Very fair, affordable rates.


11
Comparing VPS deals from just.hosting and inet.ws, which way is better to go?
I intend to host a forum.

12
General Web Hosting / Hosting a Wodpress blog
« on: June 30, 2026, 07:20:13 PM »
Should I host my Wordpress blog with either planethoster.com or 4goodhosting.com?

13
Attractive VPS deals are available from hostingsource.com and justvps.pro.
Their services are absolutely top notch. Issues are typically resolved within 15 minutes and we've never had a poor experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a managed hosted solution.
 

14
As for me servers from hostingsource.com are worth trying as they are solid and stable.
50% off first month on dedi coupon code: 50%Discount.
Give them a try.


15
Servers from brixly.uk and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost. The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users. They are  solid hosting providers which feature-packed hosting services can scale according to your needs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26