News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Dedicated server with DDoS Protection?  (Read 1376 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Dedicated server with DDoS Protection?
« on: August 09, 2022, 08:20:04 AM »
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection. So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support. As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
What are your views on Gigapros.com dedicated server hosting? Can I trust them?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated server with DDoS Protection?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 10:47:45 AM »
I can highly recommend QHoster.com hosting service. This decent hosting provider does seem to have some issues with customer service and tech support, however I would expect that this is mainly due to the lack of customer calls that are taken as the service is intuitive and quite easy to use.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 09:00:21 AM »
I have not been disappointed. Bullten.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
Like their Budget dedicated servers. Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 12:40:47 PM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
For me, GTHost.com instant servers look great. This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 10:10:42 AM »
Been with NetShop ISP for over 6 months, they "Rock". My uptime is significantly higher than it was with my previous host.
 Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Full Admin / Root Access with every Dedicated Server.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.