News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which VPS to sign up with?  (Read 1926 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Which VPS to sign up with?
« on: July 29, 2022, 06:23:17 PM »
Comparing VPS accounts from qhoster.com and maxrdp.com, which account is better to sign up with and why? 

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 08:25:48 AM »
Overall, QHoster.com is a nice web host if your site's needs fit their plan.
It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 06:34:21 PM »
Use VPS accounts from qhoster.com and maxrdp.com with no doubt.
They are the most professional, organized and customer-centric hosting companies that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The customer service reps are as polite as they are confident in their abilities to address any and all questions. I always leave the conversations feeling better than when I entered them. Nevertheless, they have earned my loyalty as a lifelong customer.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 08:13:28 AM »
I have been using QHoster.com for over 9 months. It has been great, server uptime is perfect.
Diskspace and Bandwidth are good. It is a solid hosting provider which solutions can scale according to your needs.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 10:33:03 AM »
Hello,

From the above mentioned web hosting providers, those who are able to provide all the requirements at an affordable price then you go with or select them as your future hosting provider. But if you are looking for some reliable, affordable web hosting services with 24/7 support then eukhost is the right option.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2022, 08:20:08 AM »
I've never in my life had so much technical support. QHoster.com is reliable option to deal with. I would highly recommend this web host.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2022, 09:54:41 AM »
Go ahead, QHoster.com will serve your demands. They currently have 30 locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City) and more.

I've found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2022, 08:36:34 AM »
I would recommend QHoster.com to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2023, 10:16:40 AM »
The web hosting services provided by M2host are both affordable and dependable. Monthly fees for even the most basic package start at $30. Remote SSH Access, Cpanel/WHM, and More!
100% Uptime Guarantee and FREE Data Migration
Help is available around-the-clock, every day of the year.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2023, 08:44:37 AM »
bodHOST is one of the best Linux and Windows VPS providers in the US. This host offers an infinite number of options for building your website and applications. You’ll get goodies like load balancing, advanced monitoring, and DNS administration. These features are perfect for developing powerful platforms for gaming and streaming but will fit all needs.

Exciting news! Upgrade your online presence with our unbeatable bodHOST VPS hosting deal! Buy 1 year of VPS hosting and get 1 year FREE. Enjoy lightning-fast speeds, unbeatable uptime, and top-notch security for your website.