News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS from rockhoster.com  (Read 2127 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS from rockhoster.com
« on: June 28, 2022, 06:54:34 PM »
Is VPS from rockhoster.com the best and kost reliable to have a deal with?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: VPS from rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 10:10:15 AM »
I can highly recommend Rockhoster.com hosting to others. This decent hosting provider does seem to have some issues with customer service and tech support, however I would expect that this is mainly due to the lack of customer calls that are taken as the service is intuitive and quite easy to use.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 12:32:02 PM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 05:36:26 AM »
When considering a VPS hosting provider, it is important to look for features that will meet your specific needs.  Some key features to look for include:
-Bandwidth and storage capacity: Make sure the VPS hosting provider has enough bandwidth and storage space to accommodate your needs.
-Security: Make sure the VPS hosting provider has robust security measures in place, including antivirus and firewall software.
-IP addresses and location: Ensure the VPS hosting provider provides stable, reliable IP addresses and a location close to you.
-Support: Make sure the VPS hosting provider offers responsive support should you encounter any problems.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 09:53:36 AM »
bodHOST is an amazing VPS Host. Not only is it one of the cheapest options available, but the performance and features are also incredible too. Over the last few years, bodHOST has managed to get a good balance between their VPS services and their shared hosting plans, and their quality is better than most of their competition.

bodHOST basic service costs just $24.99 per month. This service gives you several great benefits including 50G SSD storage, 2 GB of RAM, and quad-core processing power. And as they have a range of different services available, you can always find one that suits your needs.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 06:47:38 AM »
I would highly recommend rockhoster.com website hosting to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
Tech customer support replies in 5 MINUTES! The Control Panel has everything you need.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2022, 09:04:21 AM »
I have not used rockhoster web hosting services but I would be recommend Host.co.in is a popular and cheap VPS hosting service that offers options for Linux users, Even the cheapest VPS hosting plan includes IPv4 and IPv6 internet protocols. As a premium feature, Host.co.in also offers a dedicated IP address.

Pricing for Host.co.in VPS plans starts at just RS 999 per month. This package includes one 2 vCPU, 60 GB of storage, and 2 GB of RAM. You can save 20% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code -  V20OFF. This offer will ends on 31'July'022.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 07:59:42 AM »
You can't go wrong with Rockhoster.com web host! Would highly recommend to others.
Tech support can be slow and sometimes it takes a few iterations to solve an issue.
The control panels always work, everything's up. Good communication and support.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2022, 08:20:54 AM »
I use Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS service for hosting a set of personal websites. The technical support is outstanding.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server, Great and known Cpanel with a load of features plus Free web site builder.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2022, 05:22:02 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com can be quite right for you.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.