News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost server provider ...  (Read 1717 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Low cost server provider ...
« on: June 03, 2022, 06:20:08 PM »
Comparing dedicated servers from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com, which way is better to go and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server provider ...
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 06:02:57 AM »
You can trust kvchosting.net web host. They did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings. Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues. Thanks.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 08:28:30 AM »
I have been with digitalserver.com.mx servidor dedicado for 7 months now. And they also own and control their own datacenter.
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 11:53:41 AM »
From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfil all the requirements at an affordable price, you go with or select them as your future hosting provider. But if you are looking for some reliable, affordable web hosting services with 24/7 support then eukhost is the right option.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2022, 06:49:09 AM »
Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and KVChosting.net network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there, but for about half the price. Shell access and access to standard unix tools is great.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2022, 06:24:46 PM »
I vote for kvchosting.net.
The speed of their hardware is excellent and their infrastructure is quite stable. The response time is unparalleled and I believe this level service is much better than what you would find with a multibillion dollar megacorp hosting provider.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2022, 07:25:01 AM »
I have nice hosting experience with kvchosting.net SSD servers. These guys are wonderful! Fast technical support.
The support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to inquire if any help or advice can be given.