News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap shared hosting is needed ...  (Read 1449 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Cheap shared hosting is needed ...
« on: May 19, 2022, 06:47:09 PM »
Shared plans from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are provided on lovely conditions and I h ave to select the best one, so what should I do?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Cheap shared hosting is needed ...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 08:35:08 AM »
I rate QHoster.com 100% in their support and everything. Again, I would like to thank you for having professionals like them on your staff.
They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 06:19:11 PM »
Ownwebservers is the best shared web hosting provider in the USA. This provides customers with customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Their web hosting plans starts at just $3/month.

Ownwebservers Features:

Free Domain Name Included
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth
Free SSL Certificates
PHP/ CGI / JSP / Perl
mySQL / MariaDB
Dedicated IPs Optional
Softaculous Script Installer
Daily Backups
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 05:11:05 AM »
Shared hosting providers are a great option for businesses that need affordable web hosting, but don't have the space or bandwidth to host their own servers. Shared hosting providers offer cheaper rates than traditional web hosts, and some even provide free domain name registration and email forwarding.

Here are some key features to look for in a shared hosting provider:

- Affordable rates: Most shared hosting providers offer affordable rates compared to traditional web hosts.
- Free domain name registration and email forwarding: Many shared hosting providers include free domain name registration and email forwarding with your account. This is an added perk if you need these services.
- Easy set up: Shared hosting providers typically have easy-to-use installation procedures, so you won't need any technical skills to get started.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 07:09:29 AM »
I have signed up with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting few years ago, and I have been impressed with their support.
Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! This host is not some cheap hosts that i have been on before with other hosting providers.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2022, 10:56:12 AM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting