News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Help a Newb with VPS hosting questions.  (Read 2546 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Help a Newb with VPS hosting questions.
« on: May 10, 2022, 08:06:54 AM »
A few months ago I thought I had a great Idea, I told the wife I was going to build a website! I went out and got a mid-level shared plan with a known hosting provider and began. I wanted to build 1 main site with 50 subdomains... a subdomain for each state. I got to 35 subdomains and everything stopped. The host said I needed to up my plan to a VPS plan. Currently I am using Plesk and building with Wordpress. I hit the 1 million inode/file level which I have been able to decrease to 750k and still my site barely loads. Would really like to switch hosts. Can anyone direct me to an affordable host that includes cpanel and am able to use Wordpress?

Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS is about the best priced I have found so far. Any info on this web host?
It was also suggested that when I switch i find a developer and have a multisite created.

Thanks for any input.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
Re: Help a Newb with VPS hosting questions.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 11:19:09 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 08:48:43 AM »
I have used hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 08:31:22 AM »
I would not hesitate to recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS to anyone.
Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 07:47:02 AM »
I would recommend Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS to anyone that is looking to do some hosting, Personal or Professional.
They are quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2022, 08:39:40 AM »
Impressed with hostnamaste.com hosting - uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."