News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Feature-packed hosting for High Power websites?  (Read 1866 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Feature-packed hosting for High Power websites?
« on: April 04, 2022, 07:40:41 AM »
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen centohost.com offered nice hosting plans.

How reliable are these hosts? Any other recommendations?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Feature-packed hosting for High Power websites?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2022, 08:30:22 AM »
Well, you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
I think you will make the right decision to choose one of these hosts: mydreams.cz and cloudarion.com
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 08:12:15 AM »
I trust digitalserver.com.mx web host 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 08:47:41 AM »
In complete frustration, I decided to find reliable and honest web host. Centohost.com is the place to host your web sites - I am happy!
The best part is the customers service. I have had several after hours questions and have always had a response within ten minutes, in some cases immediately.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 12:35:42 PM »
It is important to compare the differences between various services and choose which one provides what you are searching for in consideration of your goal.
These are some considerations to make while selecting the finest web hosting services:
1.Uptime: If you don't want your visitors to be kept waiting, always go with a firm that has an uptime of more than 99 percent.
2.Data security: the most critical feature of every website.
3.Customer support: While most web hosting companies provide customer support, search for firms that offer 24x7 help to ensure that all of your difficulties are resolved as quickly as possible.
4.Reviews: Always look at what their customers have to say about their service.
5. Bandwidth: If you anticipate a significant volume of traffic, seek a high bandwidth plan.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2022, 06:45:45 AM »
I have been thoroughly impressed with digitalserver.com.mx from the beginning, after doing research on this site and then deciding to signup with them. Like their hosting dedicado economico solutions. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."