News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best server provider in Europe ...  (Read 1811 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Best server provider in Europe ...
« on: January 06, 2022, 05:09:43 PM »
Comparing servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Best server provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 09:54:38 AM »
Very happy with my switch to QHoster.com server hosting. WordPress install and all the basic features you would expect are better than most hosts at this price point. The PayPal integration is also much easier and better to set up than on my previous host. Recommended.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 09:51:56 AM »
Well, QHoster.com prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys!
Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 08:50:30 AM »
I know netshop-isp.com.cy servers are fast & reliable. What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service.
Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 03:44:01 PM »
The best server providers are: hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
You have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided you through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2022, 08:04:48 AM »
I am fully impressed with exmasters.com web server hosting service. They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature.
Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, host-ed is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2022, 08:16:55 AM »
Impressed with QHoster.com server locations choice: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai) and more.

They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.