News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: I need SSD dedicated server.  (Read 4258 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
I need SSD dedicated server.
« on: December 30, 2021, 06:31:21 AM »
Hello!
I need SSD dedicated server.
I managed to find
https://www.kvchosting.net/dedicatedserver.html
Are they good enough for me?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: I need SSD dedicated server.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 09:55:35 AM »
I can't rave enough about hostmines.com cheap web hosting solutions. Excellent customer service.
cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install is also quick and efficient.
Had no issue whatsoever with uptime or bandwidth.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 12:16:33 PM »
Hi, If you are looking for SSD dedicated server than you should go for https://www.bodhost.com/. As they are giving best New Year Deals. You can save your pocket as well as they have best quality, most reliable, and cost- effective.
They have 24x7 customer support too.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 09:17:30 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

LLHOST INC.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 07:11:57 AM »
How long has the web host been in business?
Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 08:10:21 AM »
Why not give digitalserver.com.mx dedicated server hosting a try?

My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred free and everything went smooth.

kristina001

• View Profile
    • Student Housing Marketplace
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 10:42:59 AM »
SSD (Solid State Drive) servers are considered to be faster, more powerful and more efficient compared to a traditional SATA server. In fact, they can be about 20 times faster than a normal HDD when it comes to latency when a server is busy with I/O requests.

student accommodation near east carolina university

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2022, 01:04:33 PM »
While choosing the hosting provider, I think you should consider some important terms like reliability, security, and affordable packages.
Those who are able to fulfil these aspects then surely you can go with this dedicated hosting provider. hosting is the best and most affordable type of hosting services, you don't need to learn about server management and solution.
For more details, I would suggest you to visit the eUKHost for better suggestions and offers.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2022, 08:41:29 AM »
Looking the cheap Dedicated server provider for your business. I will recommend Host.co.in one of the best and cheap dedicated server provider for your business. Their dedicated Hosting plans starting at just Rs 5500/month.

Also they are running the best deal on Dedicated Server Get 15% OFF on all Dedicated Hosting plans - Use Code 15NY. Offer is limited period.

Their Best Features:

High SSD Storage
20x Faster
Maximum Performance
24/7 Live Support
Daily Backup
Free Migration
Data Center Location is Options (USA & Canada)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 08:44:30 AM by Divya165 »

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2022, 11:44:19 AM »
Hello,

When choosing the best web hosting company, always go for the companies that will provide you with complete packages, including customer supports, websites, SSL certificates, and much more. Other than that, keep in mind that the packages should be something you could afford for a longer period. The company web hosting world provides affordable and trusted package deals for its clients. Their bestseller package includes a free domain, free SSL, 15TB bandwidth, and much more. They also guarantee 99.9% website uptime which is great in the real world of websites. Other than that, They have excellent 365/24/7 customer support, so they are always there to help the clients. Do checkout once!
Thanks.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWeb Hosting
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2022, 10:37:01 AM »
I recommend choosing Accuweb hosting for dedicated server hosting as per your requirement. Accu Webhosting offers Full Root Access, cPanel Control Panel, SSD, NVME, SATA Disk, WHM Control Panel, reverse DNS set up, Hyper-V, Xen, VMware, KVM virtualization, and more. So get your Dedicated Server now!

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2022, 06:38:05 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.

Parashistik

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2022, 01:39:58 PM »
Unfortunately, I can't recommend one for you. My last experience went wrong. I couldn't connect to the server even though some of my friends could. "Connection has failed" was the message I've seen for weeks. Once I even thought I had lost my data from the hard disk, I found some DATA RECOVERY SERVICES. The guys there helped me save everything I had. I ended up not doing this by myself but with the help of professionals. I understood that it might get difficult to manage a dedicated server if you don't have enough technical knowledge. I was not aware of the process of configuring and optimizing it, so the best I could do was handle the management to professionals.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 02:05:48 PM by Parashistik »

ramtekep09

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2022, 09:17:05 AM »
I personally use a NVMe SSD dedicated storage server from Ace Public Cloud. It's fast and reliable.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2022, 07:04:55 AM »
OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now