News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Luxhosting.lu  (Read 2081 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Luxhosting.lu
« on: December 07, 2021, 03:23:19 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - QHoster.com or Luxhosting.lu?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Luxhosting.lu
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 08:43:09 AM »
I followed my friends advice and ordered VPS hosting solution at QHoster.com - must say that their sales representative was very patient explaining me what hosting solution I should have needed for my sites. Setup was fast and their tech support helped to upload all my files.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 06:41:56 PM »
Have a deal with legionbox.com.
Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2021, 07:06:11 AM »
It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about the excellent support (very friendly and competent) from QHoster.com web hosting, after a horrible experience with my previous hosting provider. The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.

Glad to find them!

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 06:26:53 PM »
QHoster.com as well as Luxhosting.lu are good enough to have a deal with.
They provide the best hosting that I've ever come across. The teams are friendly and knowledgeable and the response times are phenomenal - no matter what the day or time. Highly highly recommend.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2021, 07:04:38 AM »
Performance is Excellent. Highly recommend QHoster.com cPanel web hosting service.
So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions, my questions were answered very promptly.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2021, 07:02:24 PM »
Accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are full-featured and well-balanced.
I have found that their IT support team is extremely responsive and most of my issues are resolved very quickly.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2021, 07:17:00 AM »
Can Say that QHoster.com is an amazing web hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.
Highly recommend these guys..
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."