News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap hosting plan is betetr to sign up with ...  (Read 3477 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Cheap hosting plan is betetr to sign up with ...
« on: September 19, 2023, 03:40:15 PM »
Cheap hosting plans from owned-networks.net and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Cheap hosting plan is betetr to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 04:56:31 AM »
Looking for Linux shared hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website. 

bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

Get 35% OFF on our reliable and secure web hosting services! Use code WH35 to avail of this offer.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 09:10:15 AM »
What's your hosting budget?

So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. QHoster.com has won my business.
They do everything that the big hosting providers I have my other sites with do, only they do it much better.
Their package prices also amazed.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2023, 08:18:30 AM »
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at QHoster.com cPanel web host. I am very happy with the performance of my sites there. They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2023, 10:15:50 AM »
The best web hosting service is provided by M2Host. All of our web hosting plans are affordable. We provide a basic shared Linux hosting plan for just $1 per month. Services like limitless disc space, limitless bandwidth, free domain registration, free setup, and more are included. For more information, kindly visit our website.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2023, 12:04:26 PM »
Hello!
It depends on what kind of tariff and resources you need.
For small sites that are just gaining momentum, you can start by considering a shared service.
If it is WordPress, you can consider the following tariff plan https://hostpro.com/wordpress-hosting
If your site has a large audience and consumes more resources, you should consider a VPS plan https://hostpro.com/linux-vps
Also, if the hosting has the opportunity, you can assemble your own VPS, simply by specifying which resources are a priority for you and how much :)

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2023, 09:05:32 AM »
Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.
DataPacket.net is an amazing hosting provider and i will continue to use them for my hosting for some time to come.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2023, 06:30:33 PM »
Elevate your online presence with OwnWebServers' exclusive Cloud Server Hosting SALE! For a limited time, you can enjoy an incredible 25% OFF on our top-tier cloud hosting solutions using the special discount code "DCS25." Our cloud servers are engineered to deliver unparalleled performance, scalability, and security, making them perfect for businesses, developers, and startups.

Experience the power of the cloud with OwnWebServers, where you'll benefit from lightning-fast speeds, 99.9% uptime, and expert 24/7 customer support.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2023, 11:55:14 AM »
MyResellerHome offers all web hosting services at affordable cost. Our shared hosting plan is good for beginners. It starts at $2 per month. It includes services like free cPanel, free setup, free site transfer, etc. For more details, please visit our website.