News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs black.host  (Read 1164 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs black.host
« on: September 26, 2023, 04:03:47 PM »
Shared plans from rockhoster.com and black.host are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why? 

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs black.host
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 08:53:59 AM »
I especially love Rockhoster.com support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Awesome web hosting provider! Great to work with.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 05:07:48 PM »
AllWebHost.com is a newer VPS hosting provider that is quickly gaining popularity. They offer a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance. AllWebHost is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises.

Here are some of the features:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
Fast NVMESSD Storage
Daily Backups and Snapshots

Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 05:48:15 PM »
Well qhoster.com and scalahosting.com are worth your attention.
These companies give you the ability to run your web site in the way you like it. And their technicians react all your requests fast. I have had no downtime for the period I have been using them.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2023, 09:02:37 AM »
My sites are always online with Rockhoster.com and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.
Tech support was on the ball, the site was up as far as I could tell. Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.