News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Trustworthy shared hosting provider ...  (Read 2530 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Trustworthy shared hosting provider ...
« on: September 23, 2021, 06:08:54 PM »
Is it better to use a shared account from hosting.uk or hostingsource.com?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Trustworthy shared hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 08:09:56 AM »
I highly recommend hostforweb.com cheap shared hosting if you need reliable and quality service.
Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.
I have never seen such an elite service!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 12:13:31 PM »
Are you looking the best and cheap web hosting provider for business website, I will recommend go with Host.co.in one of the best and cheap web hosting in India.

Also they are running the best deal on web hosting save 30% OFF on all web hosting plans - Use Code 30WH. Offer is limited period

There are the best features :

Free Domain
High SSD Storage
Full Root Access
Daily Backups
Free Migration
20x Faster
and many more!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 12:15:40 PM by Divya165 »

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 08:05:14 AM »
I highly recommend kvchosting.net server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team....
The service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 07:10:01 AM »
I must say that hostingsource.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. Really stable servers located in the USA.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Drago

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 05:53:38 AM »
Bluehost is the most trustworthy hosting provider which also allows there users to get shared hosting with a nominal price range I am also using Bluehost shared hosting for my Software Like Camtasia blog and it is quite impressive that I didn't have any issue with my hosting since I used it recommend you to go with Bluehost shared hosting.

wardrosei

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2022, 07:13:54 AM »
I normally choose rockhoster.com since their customer service is excellent and their plans are less expensive than others. The cookie clicker is a fresh collection of online games.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2022, 10:23:57 AM »
A reliable shared hosting provider offers a number of features that can make your website more reliable and easy to use. These features include: 24/7 customer support, automatic updates, and aggressive security measures. Additionally, many providers offer a variety of add-ons such as domain registration, SSL certificates, and eCommerce platforms. To find the best shared hosting provider for your needs, look for one with customer service that is available 24/7, automatic updates for software and security patches, and a host of additional features to make your website run smoothly.