News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Reliable Server Hosting for online pharmacy ?  (Read 2090 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Reliable Server Hosting for online pharmacy ?
« on: August 31, 2021, 08:23:15 AM »
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
What can you say about exmasters.com server hosting? Reliable or not? Alternatives?
Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
Re: Reliable Server Hosting for online pharmacy ?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2021, 10:53:18 AM »
Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 2546 reviews, WHUK is the right option for you.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 09:15:57 AM »
Speaking of support, it is usually very good in terms of email or phone!
My two sites have been on one of Exmasters.com servers for over a year now. Personally, I couldn't ask for much more out of a host.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 07:39:01 AM »
I believe that Exmasters.com web host is good if you do not need to contact support team at all and this is such kind of hosting provider!
I contacted their support department several times asking for help. They have stellar customer service, fast servers, fair pricing.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2022, 08:16:35 AM »
Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
To start with, exmasters.com web host has a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.
Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.