News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Stable Server is required  (Read 2377 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Stable Server is required
« on: August 25, 2021, 11:19:45 AM »
It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
I need stable server with 2000 gbs of space, 32 gbs of RAM and 30000 gbs of bandwidth, Windows.
Hostnamaste.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
Re: Stable Server is required
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 06:29:14 PM »
Try servers from time-tested companies: qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
They are  the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 08:18:24 AM »
I have been using hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server hosting services for about 10 months and I always have fast speed connection and my web site is steadily online. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up. Besides the great support, the prices are very reasonable.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 11:22:35 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment. Customers rated 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.
so, I suggesting a WHUK to overcome your bad experience and you will make happy and satisfied.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 09:18:20 AM »
The server has been stable, with just a few short downtime caused by attacks or malfunctioning scripts (nothing that they could prevent).
I've moved two of my domains with hostnamaste.com service already. They have an incredibly helpful support system, answering your ticket within 24 hours.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 10:30:34 AM »
I have been a customer for one year and just paid for a second year. Hostnamaste.com is professional one.
Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it. The customer service is good here as well.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 03:12:55 PM »
Servers from kvcyhosting.net and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2021, 08:10:46 AM »
Lucky to host my site with Hostingsource.com provider.
Their support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to enquire if any help or advice can be given.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2021, 06:44:38 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
 Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.