News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap VPS ... what's the best one?  (Read 3134 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Cheap VPS ... what's the best one?
« on: June 22, 2021, 06:33:37 PM »
Is it better to buy a VPS from hostround.com or libertyvps.net?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS ... what's the best one?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 07:50:31 AM »
I know Libertyvps.net is definitely the Web hosting site to get if you want exceptional value for the buck. When it comes to customer service it certainly delivers it's promise for customer support and that is just one of the endless services this hosting site provides.

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 09:38:02 AM »
libertyvps is also a great web hosting providing company but I didn't use its services. To choose the right web hosting provider you have to do research for the host. In research you have to follow a few points while selecting a provider for your hosting:

Visit Company website
Check Company’s Review and Ratings
Best Server Stability
It offers 24/7 client support with hosting
Offer the Flexibility of Customization
Secured network
Security of your data

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 05:06:22 AM »
If you are looking for VPS with USD 30 per month good VPS servers with the US as location then bodHOST VPS Hosting is the best bet because their performance is terrific. Anything below budget is best suited for non-commital endeavors because people don't want to invest long term. I started a blog with them with shared plans and gradually as I scaled and monetized my site, I switched to VPS. So, yeah, they are certainly not that cheap but excellent when it comes to performance.
  • SSD Storage
  • 99.95% Uptime
  • Managed Servers
  • 30 -  Day Money Back Gaurantee

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 07:49:09 AM »
Well, kvchosting.net is a very good SSDVPS hosting provider so far. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 06:29:39 PM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and inexpensive.
Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 06:28:24 AM »
When purchasing a VPS package, look for customer assistance that is available 24/7 Support, and has the option of phone help. Another important consideration is whether you desire managed or unmanaged VPS hosting. Your web hosting provider handles all server-related concerns with Managed VPS Hosting. VPS hosting services from Host.co.in come highly recommended. I've had a few technical questions, and I've always received timely responses.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2021, 08:41:54 AM »
Since I need SSD based solutions  for me kvchosting.net is the best one. I like their prices and appreciate quality of their support.

Rahil Patidar

• View Profile
Cheap VPS ... what's the best one?
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2021, 07:19:45 AM »
Here are the Best Linux VPS https://www.bytenap.com/linux-vps-hosting/
Basic Linux VPS Hosting plan:
Cloud2GB Hosting
1 Core Processor
2 GB RAM
50 GB SSD Disk
500 GB Transfer
Free SSL/HTTPS
Unmanaged Services.

williamsonalford

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 09:53:52 AM »
When selecting a VPS service, seek for customer support that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and includes the option of phone support. Another factor to consider is whether you want a managed or unmanaged VPS. With Managed VPS Hosting, your web hosting provider takes care of any server-related issues super mario bros.