News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for a server - the right way!  (Read 2463 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Looking for a server - the right way!
« on: June 18, 2021, 09:54:59 AM »
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a server hosting solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Any info on Tzulo.com server hosting service? Has anybody tried them?

Thank you!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a server - the right way!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 05:55:16 PM »
Try reliable severs from solid hosting providers, I mean QHoster.com and Legionbox.com
If you are looking for a cheap and fast webhosting company, then they are your best choice!

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 07:58:02 AM »
Can add that Zetservers.com offers nice dedicated hosting packages. Tech support is EXCELLENT. I have had a handful of small issues and 1 very big issue over the years and their live support has always been there and fixed my problems immediately - usually within just a few minutes.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 11:08:02 AM »
All I can say is that cloudarion.com is a great host! Long-term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support. It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Rahil Patidar

• View Profile
Looking for a server - the right way!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2021, 10:03:21 AM »
ByteNAP’s Cheap Indian Dedicated Server https://www.bytenap.com/dedicated-server-hosting-india/ is equipped with enterprise-grade hardware and DDoS Protection making it more reliable and super secure. With all these features coupled with FREE Domain, SSL, and value-added services. As it is the Best Hosting Company in India.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 10:05:01 AM »
I am a customer of Tzulo.com web host since 2021 and I can say that they rocks!
The support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. It made me feel great knowing I could have fast service from a reliable host.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 07:48:58 AM »
Very happy with Tzulo.com and would not hesitate to recommend them.
I especially love their support. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.