News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for a VPS - the right way!  (Read 8810 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Looking for a VPS - the right way!
« on: June 07, 2021, 12:56:37 PM »
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Any info on Exmasters.com vps hosting service? Has anybody tried them?

Thank you!

geometrydash

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a VPS - the right way!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 04:16:30 AM »
Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed reading it. It is very good. This is interesting as well as very engaging. I couldn't stop until I finished it.
cookie clicker

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 06:08:55 AM »
To choose the best VPS hosting provider you have to do research. In research you have to follow a few points while selecting a provider for your hosting:

Visit Company website
Check Company’s Review and Ratings
Best Server Stability
It offers 24/7 client support with hosting
Offer the Flexibility of Customization
Secured network
Security of your data
Modify message
Modify message

brenbobb01

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 07:25:56 PM »
You have made the right decision posting everything here. By visiting roofers st Petersburg fl, you have sealed a good deal.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 07:36:21 AM »
You can't go wrong with exmasters.com vps hosting. I most highly recommend them.
Fast and reliable hosting at a great price. They have several hosting options to meet your hosting needs & budget. Customer service is very helpful and they put a personal touch to your interactions.

MrSam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 02:26:48 PM »
This is definitely an important notice.

Sam | https://fixabledevice.nyc

luciham20

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 02:39:14 PM »
Thanks for the post I really enjoyed some of the points in comments on this topic! carrysmartmoving.com

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2021, 09:43:28 AM »
I have been Exmasters.com customer for over three years now, their attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2021, 08:02:10 AM »
I would not hesitate to recommend exmasters.com vps hosting to anyone.
Their Support Service is Perfect. It has provided me with the service you wish a hosting provider would give you but that is so difficult to find.

lindamartn15

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2021, 03:37:40 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Paving Kamloops

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2021, 06:37:30 PM »
Right VPS plans are available from scalahosting.com and hostingsource.com.
They just are there and it works. You don't need anything else. It is like a car without a bonnet. You know the engine is there inside but you never have to look into it because something is not quite right. It just works and the manufacturer has decided to not add a bonnet because they know you will never need to open it.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2021, 11:49:46 AM »
I am satisfied with Netshop-isp.com.cy customer service and tech support. The features are easy to use i.e. cpanel. I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less than one hour. Great job
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

TRyan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2021, 12:53:03 PM »
VPS Hosting is the right way of Webhosting. 10GB Hosting is one of the Best VPS Hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/managed-vps/ providers in the UK, USA, and Europe.

Rahil Patidar

• View Profile
Looking for a VPS - the right way!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2021, 01:09:03 PM »
A VPS, or virtual private server, is a form of multi-tenant cloud hosting in which virtualized server resources are made available to an end-user over the internet via a cloud or hosting provider. Each VPS is installed on a physical machine, operated by the cloud or hosting provider, that runs multiple VPSs. The Right VPS Hosting in India, ByteNAP is a cheap web hosting provider.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 07:17:53 PM »
The best VPS are available from: legionbox.com and hosting.uk.